- Are you overrun with emails from team members?
- Are you having trouble managing files and sharing documents?
- Are your files backed up with version control?
- Are you able to access files and information from anywhere using any device, anytime?
- Are you able to see activities and work from a centralized system?
Benefits of Better Collaboration
Advancement in technology is transforming how people communicate and collaborate in ways that were previously not possible. Organizations must adopt and leverage these new technologies and improve the way they work with their teams to stay competitive in the market. However, this is more than just technology refresh. It represents a change in behavior as it is a fundamentally different way of working.
Learning and adopting this new way of communicating and collaborating will enable teams to be more effective in getting their work done and ultimately improve organizations’ productivity.
Save time and money
Centralized and secure communications
Available on any device, any time
By the end of 2020, 41% of organizations expect to use Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams Quick Start Program
Achieve Ultimate Collaboration in Just 2-3 Weeks
How can you achieve ultimate collaboration in your business? Microsoft Teams is cloud-based team collaboration software that is part of the Office 365 suite. It brings everything together in a shared workspace where you can chat, video/audio conference, share files, and work with business applications. Teams becomes your single source for communication and collaboration.
Get a head start with the Teams Quick Start Program from CCS Technology. In just 2 to 3 weeks we will get you up and running on the Microsoft Teams Platform, which can enhance productivity–translating into more effective meetings, greater revenues, and profits.
- – Organizations looking to improve the way they communicate and collaborate and get work done
- – Organizations that wants to stay competitive in the market and leverage the right tools and train their teams to be more productive
What the Quick Start program includes:
- – Microsoft Teams Network Readiness Check
- – Conduct workshop and interviews and recommend departments/teams for Microsoft Teams Pilot
- – Configure & deploy pilot Microsoft Teams
- – Provide modern workplace training and drive user adoption/change management
- – $4,995.00
- – Program duration: 2-3 weeks