If you’re like many companies in the market for ERP software, you probably have a general idea what you want. You’re probably looking for a cloud/software-as-a-service product that delivers integrated ERP, CRM, and BI. You want a product designed for the needs of your specific industry that has both functionality and success with companies similar to you.
It’s also likely you’ve seen how challenging it is to narrow down your shortlist. Many of the products you’re looking at offer similar functionality. The truth is often hard to come by, with many companies offering conflicting information. It’s possible you’ve gone through videos, blogs, and demos, trying to find that one perfect solution to manage your business over the next decade.
Do You Have Acumatica and Oracle NetSuite on Your ERP Shortlist?
Knowing all this, it’s likely that two of the vendors on your shortlist are Acumatica Cloud ERP and Oracle NetSuite. How do we know? First, you probably wouldn’t be on this page if they weren’t. Second, it’s one of the most common dilemmas companies face when looking at ERP software.
Not only are they both extremely popular options for businesses, a high-level look at both products yields a variety of similarities:
- Both companies offer true cloud functionality—accessible using a browser and stored in the cloud.
- Both provide a complete, full-function ERP product that includes CRM and BI.
- Both support a variety of verticals and microverticals.
- Both are scalable, able to grow with your business.
- Both are celebrated by analysts.