COVID-19 has made tremendous impacts on how we conduct business. People are now sheltering at home while attempting to work, school their children, and maintain some level of sanity. As an IT solutions provider, we have encountered never-before seen challenges as we help our clients move to remote working environments. We decided to put together a webinar to help businesses cope a little bit better. Presented by CCS Technology Group, this webinar will cover:
- Safety and Security Working Remote: Hackers are having a heyday right now taking advantage of an already difficult situation. Here’s how you can cope.
- Bandwidth Challenges: How many things can you expect your network to do?
- Productivity While Working Remote: We gathered tips and tricks from experienced remote workers that help you settle in to work mode without the commute.
- Connecting with your team: You can’t gather around the water cooler anymore, but personal connection is still critical.
- Woes of Video Conferencing: Everyone is trying to adapt to video calls. They can be immensely frustrating or your greatest gift to project management. It’s all in how you use them.
Watch now by filling out the form.